Frequently Asked Questions
- When do I see my images? After our session, I will carefully edit each of your final images in my Digital Darkroom to showcase you at your very best. This will include retouching uneven skin tones, artistic color editing, and other necessary development standards. Your gallery will contain up to 20 final edits. I will have your disc of images mailed to you within 2 weeks of your session, or you will receive your images via High Resolution Digital Download.
Here are detailed instructions on how to download your images:
- Open your gallery to see all your images
- Click on "Select Photos" at the Top Right
- Click on "Select All" at the Top Left or select the photos you would like to download(they will show a check mark when selected)
- Click the Download button at the Top Right
- You will then get prompted for a password. Type your password, then click download.
- The files will then download as a zip file.
(You can download on an Ipad/tablet, but only one individual photo at a time. )
1) Click on download button on the photo page and choose the download size you want. This will open a new tab in Safari.
2) Hold your finger briefly on the image in the new browser tab, you will see the option to save it to your photos. The image will then be save in your Camera Roll in the Photos App
- Can anyone view my images online? Only with your signed photographic release, which we will discuss before your session. Otherwise your gallery will be private and password protected (I will email your password when your images are available for viewing)
- What style of photography and image editing should I expect with Ali Brown Photography? I prefer natural lighting and outdoor locations opposed to traditional studio portraiture. Natural outdoor settings can create mood in photography. If I had to categorize my photographic style, I would consider it real and intimate because I like to connect with my subject. In artistic editing, I prefer crisp colors or a subtle vintage style.
- How do I order my prints from your site? In your gallery under each image, there is the option <Add to Cart>. After choosing <Add to Cart> you must select your print sizes or the package of your choice. At the top of the cart you will notice 3 tabs titled PRINTS/DIGITAL FILES/PACKAGES. If you decide to purchase a package, simply choose the one you prefer and then <Return to Website> to continue making your selections. (The package option will let you know when your package is complete.)Then select <Proceed to Checkout>. If you are interested in purchasing specific print sizes, simply select your print size options and quantities for each image and then select <Proceed to Checkout>. After filling out your address and credit card information, your prints will be mailed direct to you in approximately 7 business days. Detailed descriptions of the print paper quality are located within your cart.
- Fun Facts about me:
- I am a mother of twins (a girl and boy almost 3 years old) and a 7 month old boy.
- I love coffee!
- I lived in Italy for 3 years.
- I buy and own WAY too much eye shadow.
- I am a huge fan of musical theatre.